In this podcast, I am going to build on a previous episode exploring the future of food but this time focus on how take-away and dining-out experiences might change in the future. We will look at converging drivers and how technology could create very different dining experiences.
So let’s consider the role of:
- New (Old) Sources of Protein
- 3D Printing
- Use of robots in food preparation
- Transforming Fast Food
- Mobile Kitchens
- Full-Service Restaurant Kitchens
- Multi-sensory Dining Experiences
- Three Scenarios – Future Food Experiences
- Automation and Personalisation
- From Metaverse to Table
- Grocery Shopping Personalisation
Listen to the podcast on YouTube by clicking below or on Spotify’s Anchor platform.
Listen to all the podcast episodes on the future of food and agriculture:
The Future of Meat Production and Consumption with Diana Davidson on Anchor or YouTube.
The Future of Agricultural Efficiency with Adam Greenberg on Anchor or YouTube.
Technologies Shaping the Post-Pandemic Future of Food with Tony Hunter on Anchor or YouTube.
The Future of Food in 2035 with Steve Wells on Anchor or YouTube.
You can learn
more about me and my work by connecting with me as follows: