Two things seem destined to play and increasingly significant part of life, society, and business into the future; entrepreneurship and the Internet. Both will be critical as society navigates a new landscape post pandemic. But how do these issues come together and together. How might they impact the future?
To talk about The Future of Internet Entrepreneurship, Internet entrepreneur and international speaker Suraj Sodha and I discussed:
- The importance of entrepreneurship to society in the future
- The future evolution of the Internet
- The role that automation might play in the future of entrepreneurship and the connection between new business ideas and job-creation
- The technologies seen as critical enablers to the future of internet
- How Internet entrepreneurship could contribute to a more human future
You can listen to the podcast on You Tube by clicking below or on the Anchor podcast platform, here.
You can learn more about Suraj and his work on LinkedIn and his website.
Image Source: Gerd Altmann https://pixabay.com/illustrations/entrepreneur-network-idea-5165842/