How do we Open a Door to a Very Human Future?

This is a topic I speak and write about regularly, but let’s start at the beginning, what is a very human future? 

For me, it’s the result of the choices we make as a society to enhance technology for the good of humanity. The choices concern the adoption of new technologies including automation technologies such as artificial intelligences and robotics but also the changes we make to social systems, structures, and norms to ensure that as digitisation penetrates deeper into society, we are able to continue to live fulfilling lives both in and outside of work.

So in this presentation, I briefly explore 12 domains of activity that could help us enable a very human future.


You can also read more about a very human future in a book published by Fast Future Publishing that I contributed to. For information on this and other books I have contributed to, click here