The future of work is one of those subjects that has been covered regularly by futurists and organisational development specialists over the years. But the pandemic has brought many developments into where and how we work into sharp focus; increasing automation, home and remote working versus office based, for example.
To talk about The Future of the Way we Work, strategic foresight and change leadership advisor Rob Caldera joined me on the podcast in which we addressed the following questions:
- In the aftermath of the 2020 pandemic, how might companies change the way they work so that they are more resilient and responsive to sudden, disruptive events?
- Will remote work become the norm rather than the exception in the post-pandemic future?
- What might become of corporate culture in companies composed mostly of contingent workers who work remotely in distributed, autonomous teams?
- As AI becomes a necessary technology to enable the agility needed to thrive in the future, how far might businesses be willing to push the use of this technology?
- What are the implications of these observations to leading change programs now?
You can listen to the podcast on You Tube by clicking below or on the Anchor podcast platform, here.
Learn more about Rob and his work on LinkedIn, on his website, and follow him on Twitter.
Image Source: Alexas Fotos https://pixabay.com/illustrations/office-work-vacations-recovery-1548297/