Robots typically feature in this Video Shorts series, and this week is no different with an incredible shape-shifting example. This time, we also look at a number of sustainability related examples, and the potential concern of supercomputers creating their own language. The videos are from Mashable, World Economic Forum, WasteEd, and Digital Trends.
1. This reconfigurable robot is able to change its entire body shape on a link-by-link basis. Via Mashable.
2. Google AI supercomputers have created their own secret language. Should we be worried? Via World Economic Forum.
3. You can soon start booking carbon-free trips in this fully electric flying taxi. Via WasteEd.
4. 95% less water and 99% less land — is intelligent agriculture the future for farming? Via Digital Trends.
5. Charging forward - Learn more about Britain's plans to reach net zero emissions. Via World Economic Forum.
Image Source: Hans Braxmeier / https://pixabay.com/photos/telescope-by-looking-view-122960